If you’re looking to install new boilers or insulation under HHCRO, Holmes Media can provide you with fully qualified leads in your area.
How to sign up for HHCRO leads
I’ts easy! Just head over to our installer page where you can learn more about working with us, and sign up for your free account.
If you are already signed up with Holmes Media, you can get in touch with your account manager by calling 01858 461010 and ask about HHCRO leads today.
Why buy leads from Holmes Media
- Gas, Oil, LPG & Insulation leads available now.
- No contract, no membership or hidden charges.
- An intuitive dashboard to manage your leads.
- View and buy leads on a desktop, or on the go, via mobile or tablet.
- Only pay for the job opportunities you want.
- Competitive prices for leads based on timescale, work type and age.
There’s never been an easier way to view and buy job leads to help your business grow.
What is HHCRO?
HHCRO is a part of the government’s Energy Company Obligation (ECO) scheme. Under this part of the scheme, the big 6 energy companies finance grants for insulation and heating improvements, including gas boilers, to qualifying households in a bid to help them reduce their heating costs.
Which households are eligible?
HHCRO focuses on vulnerable and low income households who are in receipt of certain benefits. The criteria of eligible households can be found here if you would like to learn more.
What qualifications do I need to carry out these jobs?
You will need to be Gas Safe or OFTEC registered and also have a Pas2030.